Sunday 7 July 2013

Target and mission number 1: Destroying procrastination

Procrastination has taken up so much of my life. It's time to show 'it' who's boss. Although this is a form of procrastination - I really think it's time to focus my life on my highest priorities right now, it goes in the order of family (always first), school, self growth, friends. I don't think I have ever felt this way, the order of my most important values. I mean, usually it'd be friends and love to be the first priority, but after the last few weeks, I feel closer to the goal of being a better me, more than ever.

It's time to delete my "ask.fm" and start my growth externally instead of on the web where I get pathetic anonymous questions to feel better about myself, and occupy my boredom. I should actively face this boredom by starting to put that energy elsewhere - like into my work, my music, my fitness.

Here's to the start of a new journey - cheers to the better me!

No comments:

Post a Comment